Sunday, June 22, 2008

"PUMP IT UP" BIRTHDAY PARTY

Maggie had her birthday party with all her friends at Pump It Up in Elmhurst. We had 21 kids running, jumping, and having fun. It was a blast! I think some of the parents had more fun than the kids.

Grandpa, Maggie, and Arlene slid down that slide for the first 20 minutes. Maggie wouldn't give poor grandpa a break!

.

I was SO impressed with Ciara. She's only 1 and she was fearless! Her dad went with her on a lot of things, but I bet she would've gone alone.

.

Maggie was determined to get up that rock wall.

.

As I said, some parents had more fun than the kids.

.

Maggie and Ciara throwing the balls all over the place

.

Maggie and Ben playing basketball

.

Hank hanging out and taking a little break

.

Jack sliding down the huge inflatable slide

.

The birthday girl on her "throne"

No comments: