Saturday, March 14, 2009
ST. PATRICK'S DAY SATURDAY
We had quite a fun-filled St. Patrick's Day Saturday. We went marching in the Elmhurst St. Patrick's Day parade with Maggie's preschool, so we started off the day decorating Jacob's stroller with green and white streamers. We later found out that Jacob was eating the streamers as were were walking in the parade (Note to self: Don't put the streamers within reach) I was impressed that Maggie actually walked for the entire parade, but she was holding hands with one of her friends (which was too cute!) so I think that motivated her to keep going. Since it was a lot of walking for those little ones, we all went home for a big family nap. (Honestly, I think Matt and I needed the nap more than Maggie and Jacob.) Afterwards, my parents picked us up and we met up with a bunch of people at Fox's to do lots of eating, drinking, singing, and dancing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment