Sunday, September 20, 2009

APPLE ORCHARD

It sure has been busy around here, so updating the blog has been falling behind. We've been busy starting school, which Maggie just loves! We've also been packing up a storm. I can't believe we only have a couple more weeks in our house. Even though we packed about 40 boxes, we still have a LOT to do. It doesn't even look like we put a dent in the house! Matt and I also started on our 3rd Masters, so we're in 2 programs at once right now. They overlap for about a year, so we have neverending homework and class on top of all that. Lisa came in town for a long weekend so I thought I'd post a few pictures from the apple orchard. The kids sure picked their fair share of apples (5 bags!). Between the two of them, I think they ate about 9 or 10 apples that day...

No comments: