Friday, June 11, 2010

FIRST T-BALL GAME

These past two weeks have been SUPER busy (as you can see by my lack of posts). I started back to work on June 1st. It was hard leaving these cute lil' faces after being home for 10 weeks. Besides work, both of my Masters programs that I'm in had huge papers and projects due (when it rains, it pours...) So this is the first day I can actually take a deep breath and relax. Maggie started T-ball practice a few weeks ago, but this was her first game of the season. She did a great job. We need to work on the "focus" aspect. She was definitely more interested in socializing out on the field and picking flowers but said she had fun, so that's all that's important, right? She was cheered on many. Thanks everyone for coming to the game!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How fun! Reese has her first soccer "class" this week. She is totally going to be the girl picking flowers!