Thursday, July 1, 2010

DRESS-UP

While Matt and I were cleaning up from breakfast, the 3 kids were in the basement playing...quietly (the first sign of trouble). When we went downstairs to check on them, Jake was in black dress shoes, a bunch of necklaces, and carrying a purse. Matt failed to see the humor and gave Maggie a speech about how it's NOT funny to dress up boys like girls. (Matt wouldn't even let me take a picture. It was hilarious though). Maggie is in her "sneaky" phase so we went upstairs to see if we could trust that she would stop dressing up Jake. 10 minutes later we came down to find both Maggie AND Jake dressing up Sophia. She stopped dead in her tracks as she was putting a necklace on Sophia and said..."Sophia's NOT a boy, Dad only said not to dress up BOYS"

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love it! Chase is always grabbing necklaces too. Those older sisters...

I think I am going to make a line of "man bags" for little boys so they have something to carry stuff around in that isn't a purse!