Saturday, March 19, 2011
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SOPHIA
An entire year has passed since we've had our littlest one. She has been quite the pleasure for the first year and I hope she continues her laid back, happy attitude. Sophia is by far our biggest baby. At 11 months, I had to put her into 2T clothes which goes along with her favorite hobby...eating. She'll eat ANYTHING! From brocolli to gym shoes, she is always trying to eat something. We frequently find her sneaking and crawling around looking for crumbs on the floor to eat (good thing we have Frado to snatch all the crumbs before she does). Maggie and Jake think it's hilarious because they'll give her all the food they don't want to eat. Sophia loves walking on things (couches, chairs, toys) but is still refusing to try it on her own, which I'm okay with. She continues to be a good sleeper by going to bed by 6:30 and (on weekends) not waking up until 8ish. We can't wait to see what the years ahead bring us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment