Saturday, March 5, 2011
VINCE'S HOCKEY GAME
So, my computer has been broken since ohhhhh about October. As a result, my blogging was done whenever I happened to be somewhere with a computer and my camera at the same time. Let me tell you, it's been a pain in the butt and I hate that I don't have more pictures up. Luckily, my computer was just fixed yesterday so let's cross our fingers and hope it continues to work. Onto some activities....my cousin Vince plays hockey for Notre Dame High School and we've been trying to make it out for a game all season. We did end up making it to his LAST game....a 9:15 (pm) game. It was a rough one, but mainly for Matt and I. The kids were up and cheering for every minute of it (all the way until 11:15pm) He played a GREAT game and we wished we could've seen more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment