Saturday, July 9, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!

Matt and I decided to (once again) find out the sex of the baby. Matt always claims that he needs to be "mentally prepared" for another girl. Good thing we found out because he'll have 4 whole months to prepare :) Maggie is just thrilled to have another little sister. Jake keeps repeating to me "So, now there's 4 girls in the family? Are you sure the baby is a girl?" The doctor is allowing me to do a little bit more. I'm able to go along if the family goes to a splash park, etc. I'm still supposed to be sitting for a majority of the day so wherever we go, I have to sit and watch. It's definitely better than sitting at home :) I'm still not allowed to do any lifting (which is almost impossible with a 15 month old), exercising, or housework. 18 weeks left! Wow, what a ride this one has been!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Another girl! Sisters are the best. So happy for you guys! I hope the 18 weeks fly for you.