Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SWIM LESSONS

I realized that even though my kids spend a TON of time in the water at splash parks, in sprinklers, and in our baby pool, they don't really spend too much time in a "big" pool. We've never gotten a pool pass because my kids don't have the attention span to spend large amounts of time at the pool, I usually have a "baby" that I'm trying to keep out of the sun, and they're usually signed up for so many other classes that a pool pass always seems ridiculous. After having so much fun in the lake in Arkansas, Matt and I decided to sign the kids up for swim lessons. All 3 kids were able to go at the same time, so that made our lives a lot easier. Maggie absolutely loved it and was dunking herself every few seconds. Jake was super shy. He participated, but it took some coaxing from the teacher. Sophia was off and on. She was good for most of the lesson but once she got dunked, she wanted out.

No comments: